Tuesday, May 24, 2011

In the bathroom

So I took M to the hospital and filled out all his forms mostly with 'unknown' on everything which was kind of weird but the doctors seemed ok with it so that's good. They said that M seemed like he was in bad shape but mostly just from probably not eating or drinking for a while and they Iv'ed him and let him sleep for a while. I went back home, told my room mate what had happened, and then after a while went back to the hospital. I stayed in the ER for a while until they said M was ready to be discharged if he was over 18 and I guess he told them he was after I told them I didn't know his age (he told them his birthday was in July so I guess it's his birthday soon) and they let him go. He seemed pretty pissed off on the walk home and kind of like he was going to run away. I tried to make small talk but it didn't really work and I didn't tell him I had posted on here.

After we got back to the house I told him he could rest in my bed but he said my house wasn't high enough. I asked him if that was a drug thing and he gave me a really pissed off look and said he didn't do drugs and then asked if I did drugs and we sort of had this weird moment of silence until I told him there was a futon he could use if he didn't want to use my bed. He then dragged it out of my closet and up to my roof which was weird but people on here said it was just something he liked to do. Either he really believes these rules or he's just a weird artist kind of guy, which is something I'm pretty use to since the school I go to has a lot of those kinds of people.

He slept for a while up on the roof and I slept in my bed (which was better then the couch I had planned to sleep on) and hung out reading this blog. I thought about looking into this slenderman stuff (I feel like this is the way so many of these shitty blogs start) but then decided against it. Seriously this stuff doesn't interest me. Slenderman isn't scary. He has no face yeah but so what? It's just a scary picture of a guy in a suit. Marble Hornets is well made but just isn't my thing. After a while I heard something outside my door and peaked out and saw M walking around the house. He then went into the bath room and hasn't come out since. I'm not sure when he eats or does normal people stuff but if he doesn't soon I'll drag him out of the bath room and make him a sandwich or something.

I guess people must be wondering why I would do this. Just to let you know, I'm not a creep. I grew up in a shitty orphanage and right before I left for college it closed and all the kid had to go to foster homes or other places and I just wanted to help them. I know it sounds stupid but I just wanted them all to come live with me. So I promise if anybody needed help I would help them in Chicago. Now this guy needs help so I'll help him. Even if he is some weird kid in my bath room. So yeah I'll pass on anything you need to tell M and keep an eye on him until he's ready to go I guess. I wish there was more I could do but I can't do anything until he talks to me. Is he usually this quiet? Also does he have any family I can contact? As somebody with no family I understand it happens but his blog says his family was killed by Slenderman and that can't be true. So if anybody has any information like I said that would be great. Also my room mate wanted to know if there's anything he really likes to eat or any way we can get him out of the bath room so we can shower and stuff. Anything would be good. Also I did start Seeking Truth which is really well written for a story about slenderman. I wish it was just a detective story, that would be cool.

- Bondie

12 comments:

  1. There's mention of coffee in some of his stories. I figure he puts a little bit of himself into the stories he writes to make it more believable and entertaining. Maybe if you could get him some of that, it'd help him out. Maybe put him in a better mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -shrug- If he's homeless, it's for a reason. Either his family is dead or missing somehow, or they don't want contact from him. Either way he's on his own, poor kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Seeking Truth eventually becomes "The Mystic," which is a bit more of a straight detective story if you want to get that far. Of course, it also kind of requires that you read Dreams in Darkness (which is also a good read) and if you do that, well, that's that gateway drug into getting addicted. Trust me, all these blogs really kill your spare time.

    Also, I've gotta say that we don't know any more than you do about M. All we know is in his blog. Sorry, but if you need answers, we'll have to figure them out together.

    -Don't Shoot The Messenger-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would make it, man. You're a survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I'll get coffee! Some people are homeless because they run away though. He could have family looking for him. I'm excited to finish Seeking Truth. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you let M post an update? It'd be interesting to know what he's been up to these past months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bondie

    Since you had been helping M all this time I wouldlike to know: How are you? (You can answer in any way of yourself you want to, here we prefer to remain anonymous)

    M
    I had been praying for you all this time! still cant believe you actually appeared again. n_n

    ReplyDelete
  8. M is safe and sound, may we all share his luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank God...

    He's OK...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Facepalm? I'll let him post when he stops pacing around our roof and will talk to me. At least he's out of the bathroom. I'm ok. Trying to do research on this stuff. I'm not very into being anonymous. I've never been very good at it. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. very good information and Inspiring & Interesting.

    success always
    http://tokoobatbiusasli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete